Welcome to the Mukwonago Wrestling Club. This section contains many links that will assist our first time parents, along with information about our club. As a new parent I suggest starting with the Introduction to Wrestling page as an overview of what to expect. And also points you to registration.
Monday and Wednesday practices
- Session 1 is 6:00 to 7:00 PM (K-3rd)/less experienced kids
- Session 2 is 7:00 to 8:30 PM (4th-8th)/more experienced kid
- Session 2 is 6:00 to 7:15ish PM (4th-8th)/more experienced kids
Once you’ve watched your kid wrestle, everything else is easy.wrestling mom
Club Tournaments / Events
- Sun Feb 17th – Slinger Tournament (CLUB)
- Sun Feb 24th – Lake Mills (CLUB)
- Sat Mar 2nd – Badger
- Sat Mar 2nd – Lake Country Arrowhead
- Sun Mar 3rd – WWF State duals Marshfield.
- 6th – 8th grade select team
- Sat Mar 9th – Dominate the Dells national event
- Sat Mar 16th – WWF Regional Qualifier Kenosha Bradford
- Fri/Sat Mar 22nd/23rd – WWF State
- Mon Mar 25th – Freestyle/Greco season begins
Welcome to the Mukwonago Wrestling Club. This section contains many links that will assist our first time parents, along with information about our club. As a new parent I suggest starting with the Introduction to Wrestling page as an overview of what to expect.
Winners never give up
Benefits of USA Wrestling Membership
The Mukwonago Wrestling Club is a member of the USA Wrestling organization and Wisconsin Wrestling Federation. As part of this club you will receive a USA Wrestling card which comes with many benefits. This card helps insure that all members are protected in our club. Please follow the links to find out more detail about the USA wrestling membership.
Membership Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Membership
USAW Membership Benefits
Wrestling Nation Membership
Club Charter Information & Benefits
Sanction for Competitive Event
State Sanctioned Clubs